Dear Param and Socnetters,

It also will be interesting to study the work by Uwe Matzat, see
http://www.tue-tm-soc.nl/users/matzat/

Best,
Tom

Param Singh wrote:
> Sender:       Social Networks Discussion Forum <[log in to unmask]>
> Poster:       Param Singh <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject:      Network measures for Listservs

> Dear Socnettters,
> I am studying the Listservs as useful mediums for information exchange. Are
> there any network measures that could possiblly characterise how well the
> subscibers of a listserv are interconnected by using the email data? Could
> you please guide me to any references.
> Thanks in advance.
> Param
> Param Vir Singh
> Doctoral Student
> Management Science (IS)
> University of Washington Business School
> University of Washington, Seattle
> Phone: (206)-616-9705 Fax:(206)-543-3968
> http://students.washington.edu/psidhu

Tom A.B. Snijders
Professor of Statistics and Methodology
Scientific Director, ICS
Department of Sociology, University of Groningen
Grote Rozenstraat 31
9712 TG Groningen
The Netherlands
+31-(0)50-3636188/6216
http://stat.gamma.rug.nl/snijders/
Note: new email address: [log in to unmask]