Also... Word-Of-Mouth, a.k.a. "Buzz Marketing" is real hot now... not
only does this data base provide valid emails, but it reveals who is
embedded in what network for WOM marketing.

Take this data base and compare to a data base of doctors and
BigPharma has what it needs to do their influence network marketing
of new drugs to prescribing doctors.  Maps like this could be created
ad infinitum...

http://www.orgnet.com/KOL.html

When you enter your data into "thenamesdatabase" they probably pick
up your IP address, so they know where you are geographically.  If
you do this at work, they know your employer.  If you do this from
your favorite internet/WiFi cafe, they know where you hang out...
building 2-mode networks here!

Match this data base with "terrorist watch lists" and things get real
interesting...

I suspect the goal is to sell this data base to as many parties as
possible.

Valdis

P.S.  I doubt their 16,000,000+ number...