Hello,

My name is Yun Chung and I am a doctoral student at Rutgers. I am
involved in a project about ego-centric networks.
We would like to conduct a web-based survey to collect ego-centric
network data. We can't find any web-based survey company that have such
features.

If you know any web-survey tools that has a capability to conduct
ego-centric network survey, could you let me know it?

Thank you very much in advance.

Yun Chung

Industrial Relations and Human Resources
Rutgers University
School of Management and Labor Relations
Piscataway, NJ 08854
Phone: 732-445-5992