Hi All,

I'm looking for persons with experience in, or knowledge about, using SNA to target critical nodes in criminal networks.  For instance, given a particular criminal network, with myriad connections between actors, I'd like to use SNA to help determine which actor(s) should be targeted by law enforcement to cause the most damage to the criminal network.  The basic idea here would be target actors that provide the "most bang for the buck."

If anyone is aware of any papers on this topic, or if anyone has engaged in this type of research, I would love to hear from you.

Thanks!  Dan

Daniel Schwartz, Ph.D. (Political Science, University of Toronto)
Intelligence Analyst, Government of Ontario
ph: 416-679-2109
cell: 416-676-4956
fax: 416-679-2102
email:[log in to unmask]