            Paul Ormerod, the author of butterfly economics, has
been working on the network structure of criminal groups. He
has a website in which you can find a few of his working
papers on the subject including "Scaling Behaviour in the
Number of Criminal Acts Committed by Individuals". I hope that
they would be helpful to your research.

sincerely,

Min