For anyone in the Boston area, or passing through, you are welcome to join
us at The Cambridge Colloquium on Complexity and Social Networks (CCCSN),
which is now under the auspices of the Program on Networked Governance at
Harvard.  For those elsewhere, we will be placing powerpoints and video of
these events online as well as hosting a blog (which we are doing in
conjunction with the Institute on Quantitative Social Science at Harvard),
which, in part, will be linked to the colloquium series, so I hope you can
join us virtually at www.ksg.harvard.edu/netgov.

Let me know if you want to be added to our e-mail list.

I guess I won't apologize for duplicate postings....

Best,

David

David Lazer
Associate Professor of Public Policy
Director
Program on Networked Governance
Kennedy School of Government
Harvard University

The Cambridge Colloquium on Complexity and Social Networks

November 14, 2005, Fainsod, Noon-1:30 pm
 David Lazer, Harvard University
“The Challenges of Networked Governance”

November 28, 2005, Bell Hall, Noon – 1:30 pm
 Markus Mobius, Harvard University
“Measuring Trust in Social Networks through a Microfinance Field
Experiment”

December 12, 2005, Bell Hall, Noon – 1:30 pm
 Anna Nagurney, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, and Radcliffe
Institute Fellow, Harvard University
“The Evolution and Integration of Social and Financial Networks with
Applications”

Speakers in the spring include Laszlo Barabasi, John Casti, Brinton
Milward, and James Rauch.

A light lunch will be served.

Directions
Fainsod is on the 3rd floor of the Littauer building and Bell Hall is on
the 5th floor of the Belfer building at the Kennedy School. You can also
find a map on our website.

Please note: If you would like to be added to (or subtracted from) this
e-mail list, please contact the Program Director of PNG, Bernie Cahill, at