Hi,
In addition to the previously posted advice regarding IRB's concerns about
names listed on the survey, here are my 2 cents:

In the version of the survey I submit to IRB, I do NOT list the names that
I'm promising to keep confidential, despite it being an internal IRB
document. Instead of including the actual roster, I show where the list of
names will go following the questions I'll ask of the participants. The
fewer people who actually see the names--even your institution's IRB
board--the better.

Marya

--
Marya L. Doerfel, Ph.D.