Dear all,

I'm currently working on my PhD, which deals with the uncovering of consumers
knowledge/semantic networks (case study with pork quality). I applied the
method of concept mapping, the participants had to picture their associations
with the key word "pork". Now I analyse the data with Ucinet which works
fine, but I am unsure, if it is allowed to work with the coefficients.

Thanks for your help!

Kind regards,

Carola Grebitus

Carola Grebitus, M.Sc.