Hi there,

I am doing a study that involves looking at new relationships in a set
of census data, however, the data does not explicitly give this
information.  As a proxy, I plan to use those who are living together in
the younger age groups (say 18-25).

I am wondering if anyone has a reference that sets a precident for using
young age groups as a proxy for new relationships.

Thanks in advance

Lyndon