Hello,

I googled and found this paper by Ulrik Brandes on a faster method to calculate betweeness centrality. http://www.inf.uni-konstanz.de/algo/publications/b-fabc-01.pdf   I'm programming in Mathematica, and I entered and re-entered the algorithm multiple times, but the values produced are (very) slightly off from the betweeness values produced by the algorithm using conventional matrix multiplication and pair summations. Has anyone played aroudn with this thing and got it work?

Philip Lu
UCLA Department of Sociology