Socnetters,

We are researching the questioning and replying relation in a big Internet
software technology forum. We have access to the log files of the forum, and
can get information of each question discussed.

The dataset is huge.  Over 100,000 questions were posted in the forum during
past three months and several hundards thousands people participated in the
discussion.

We will get a txt file, containing the long list of question ID, sender, and
repliers.  For each question generally there are 5 to 30 repliers.  The
information of one question is recorded in one row.

Our problem is we cannot find a way to convert this dataset into a network
matrix that can be analyzed by Pajek.  Are there any computer program which
can help to create and manipulate huge network matrix?  Anybody who has
experience?

We would appreciate and acknowledge any suggestions and relevant work or