Subject: Greenpeace: Together We Are An Ocean
From: [log in to unmask]
Date: Tue, November 22, 2005 1:30
To: [log in to unmask]

*Ocean Defenders: Be One in A Million*

This year Greenpeace is mounting the most ambitious ship expedition we
have ever undertaken and you are invited to join us.

We will set sail together, you on the web, Greenpeace on the water. We
will witness a year in the life of our oceans, we will act to stop the
destruction, see the beauty and benefit of those areas still untouched,
and we will show where and how ocean parks will work. We want a million
Ocean Defenders to sail with us and we want you to become one of those
million.

Pacific Islanders say the ocean is not what divides us; it is what joins
us. So, join us on this incredible journey. Every day there will be a
story to tell.

Be one in a million - sign up now to become an Ocean Defender:

http://prefs.greenpeace.org/turl/3D3FE7A139D0358DFB0E9

*What you can do right now*

The law of 6 degrees of separation means that you, Ocean Defender, know
someone who knows someone who knows someone who knows precisely where
the whaling fleet will be in the next few months. We have our own
methods of locating them, but this is always a very difficult task.

If you know someone who works in maritime tracking, satellite imagery,
the Japanese fishing industry, cetacean research, who's doing an ocean
crossing in the Pacific or working in some other field that might have
first hand knowledge of where the fleet will be, pass this message
along.

The ship we are seeking is named the Nisshin Maru, gross tonnage 8,030,
length 130 metres, radio call sign JJCJ. She is the factory ship and
will be accompanied by three catchers, Kyo Maru No. 1 with radio call
sign JKNG, the Yushin Maru call sign JLZS and Yushin Maru No. 2, call
sign JPPV.

Information to [log in to unmask]

http://prefs.greenpeace.org/turl/08B50801BB41028522175