didn't the pew organization look into this when they were studying
online habits of teenagers (im networks, email, blogging,
socialization)....? not sure if that's a red herring, but hopefully
it will help...
-dave

At 12:44 PM 11/8/2005, danah boyd wrote:

>A while back, folks asked if anyone had good references on the social
>networks of youth and there was very little response (but a bunch of
>ongoing research).  So, i thought i'd ask again: is there any work
>out there on social networks of youth culture?  (I'm personally
>interested in teenage social networks (approximately 10-20).)
>
>danah

David Carpe
Principal and Founder, Clew, LLC (http://www.clew.us)
E: [log in to unmask]
W: 781.674.2539
M: 781.883.5487
Skype: dcarpe

***Internet Email Confidentiality Footer***
If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or
responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not
copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should
destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email.
Please advise immediately if you or your employer do not consent to
Internet email for messages of this kind. Opinions, conclusions and
other information in this message that do not relate to the official
business of my firm shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.