From: Social Networks Discussion Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Yun Chung
Sent: Tuesday, 1 November 2005 3:24 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: web survey for social networks

Hello,

My name is Yun Chung and I am a doctoral student at Rutgers. I am involved
in a project about ego-centric networks.
We would like to conduct a web-based survey to collect ego-centric network
data. We can't find any web-based survey company that have such features.

If you know any web-survey tools that has a capability to conduct
ego-centric network survey, could you let me know it?

Thank you very much in advance.

Yun Chung

Industrial Relations and Human Resources Rutgers University School of
Management and Labor Relations Piscataway, NJ 08854
Phone: 732-445-5992