This may be best done in 2 steps...
1) Read the the 130,000 emails and generate links based on some
criteria... the 130,000 emails will probably produce a much smaller
relationship set/network
2) Generate a text file format that is readble by your favorite SNA
program...

We have often had large clients do data-mining of their email or
other flows and then produce a simple text file of links that we read
into InFlow and do the SNA.  Most large companies do not like outside
consultants poking around their servers.

Valdis