That is a very good question. I just wanted to thank you for posting
this message. I will look foward to see how the more seasoned people in
the field respond to your inquiry.

Lisa C. Yamagata-Lynch
Assistant Professor
ETRA, NIU

>>> iuri kothe <[log in to unmask]> 11/10/05 6:44 AM >>>

I'm still a beginner in SNA so i would like to know which Congress
you think i should attend to learn the basics. So I'm specially
interested
in the Workshops.
Sunbelt and NetSci were recently posted here, are these the 2 major
ones?
The Workshops are not defined yet, but lots of you might know and help
me
out,
i can go only to one next year.

thanks a lot, iuri