Han:

"Friends and Neighbors on the Web" and "A social network caught in
the web" are actually two different papers.  It is true, however,
that the website for "Friends and Neighbors on the Web" (http://
www.hpl.hp.com/research/idl/papers/web10/index.html) has the wrong
citation information on that web page.  The correct information is

@article{aa:fri,
        author={Lada A. Adamic and Eytan Adar},
        title={Friends and neighbors on the web},
        journal={Social Networks},
        volume={25},
        number={3},
        pages={211-230},
        month={July},
        year={2003}
        }

Joshua O'Madadhain

On 16 Nov 2005, at 19:40, Han Woo PARK (Dr) wrote:

> Dear Colleagues,
>
> I like the HP Lab's works, particularly Lada Adamic's. But I have
> just found that one of her papers listed in that webpage was wrong.
> Please see the following corrections. Its accompanying abstrat
> should also be replaced with the later one.
>
> http://www.hpl.hp.com/research/idl/papers/web10/index.html
>
> Friends and Neighbors on the Web
> Lada A. Adamic and Eytan Adar
> First Monday, 8(6), 2003.
>
> A social network caught in the Web
> by Lada A. Adamic, Orkut Buyukkokten, and Eytan Adar
> First Monday, volume 8, number 6 (June 2003),

Joshua O'Madadhain: Information Scientist, Musician, and Philosopher-
At-Tall
   It's that moment of dawning comprehension that I live for--Bill
Watterson
   My opinions are too rational and insightful to be those of any
organization.