I have been playing around with the nbr_of_messages part of the
Freeman's EIES dataset, experimenting with the creation of image graphs
of regular blockmodels for this valued dataset. However, I wonder if
there are any articles which have applied regular equivalence,
specifically the REGE algorithm, to this dataset. I am especially
curious on how regular blockmodels of this dataset has been partitioned
by others. For my purpose, I would prefer to use a given partition
instead of establishing my own partitions through Anova-style R-square
analysis etc.

Yours,
Carl

--