Hi all

Is anyone aware of anything that has been written on social
simulations of the growth of (social) networks over time through
the addition of new actors and new linkages, under some common
constraints. By social I mean involving a group of people in a
workshop setting, rather than using agent based simulations via
software. I am interested in finding out about the rules used, and
possibly borrowing/ adapting them for use in a project planning
workshop.

regards, rick davies
www.mande.co.uk