Dear all,

I am doing some background research for an article on SNA and its practical
application in business, particular focusing on knowledge management. In
this context I am searching for companies or organisations willing to share
some of their related 'wisdom' e.g. what worked and what not, applicability
of findings or cost/benefit evaluation. The focus is clearly on case-related
business value and less on general or theoretical aspects of SNA.

Of course, contributors will be 'rewarded' with a copy of the final paper
and - if requested - company names anonymized.

Thanks in advance
Frank D. Behrend