Srikanth,
You might like to check out the ones linked from
http://vw.indiana.edu/ivsi2004/ and
http://iv.slis.indiana.edu/sw/index.html#toolkits

Note that several of these analyze/visualize non-network data.
Enjoy,

Srikanth Mudigonda wrote:

>Hi SOCNETters,
>I am looking for social network analysis and visualization software,
>preferably open source, to run on the UNIX/Linux platform(s). I have been
>looking at various software packages such as UCINET, Pajek, etc., with
>limited luck: they are meant only for the Windows platforms (although they
>can theoretically run on Linux via WINE). Using WINE to run these programs
>caused several problems in their execution.
>Could anyone who has had experience using software for network analysis and
>visualization on any UNIX/Linux platform help me by providing links to such
>software?
>Thank you in advance.
>Srikanth.

Katy Borner, Associate Professor
Information Science & Cognitive Science
Indiana University, SLIS
10th Street & Jordan Avenue     Phone:  (812) 855-3256   Fax: -6166
Main Library 019                E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Bloomington, IN 47405, USA      WWW:    ella.slis.indiana.edu/~katy

Check out the new InfoVis Lab Gallery at
http://ella.slis.indiana.edu/~katy/gallery/