You might want to try Net.Linux developed by the COSIN group (www.cosin.org)

David

----- Original Message -----
From: "Srikanth Mudigonda" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, November 27, 2005 11:49 PM
Subject: Network analysis software for Unix/Linux

Hi SOCNETters,
I am looking for social network analysis and visualization software,
preferably open source, to run on the UNIX/Linux platform(s). I have been
looking at various software packages such as UCINET, Pajek, etc., with
limited luck: they are meant only for the Windows platforms (although they
can theoretically run on Linux via WINE). Using WINE to run these programs
caused several problems in their execution.
Could anyone who has had experience using software for network analysis and
visualization on any UNIX/Linux platform help me by providing links to such
software?
Thank you in advance.
Srikanth.

Dr. David Lusseau