Just goes to show that nothing dies on the Internet... this was
originally blogged 10 months ago with limited attention, but Google
finds everything!   What closure/reputation affects does Google have?

It also shows how info starts to distort, the longer the path from
the origin... I never talked to the reporter [who claimed I must have
been shouting at my computer]... some people sitting near to me on
the flight slept through the whole thing, while others had a
conversation and did not pay attention to me... the old "Telephone
Game" is alive and well in today's media!

BTW, who is doing research in the area of the "Telephone
Game"[ information distorts as it goes link to link]?

Valdis