Carlo Mazzucchelli <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear Sirs,

I'm currently starting up a new business in Italy aimed to provide organizations new management tools to measure and improve efficiency, collaboration and motivation inside business environments.

To accomplish these goals we will use a scientific approach based on Theory of Chaos/Complexity, Game Theory and Neuro Linguistic Programming(NPL).

One area we are targeting is the email communication flow inside organizations and social network analysis (relationships).

Are there software tools you could suggest? I'm mainly looking at tools capable to analyse emails and provide some sort of spectrography on how communities of practices work, degrees of betweenness ecc. If such a tool exists I could be interested in distributing it in Italy or to discuss collaboration opportunities.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best Regards

Carlo Mazzucchelli
Via Cambiasi 14/1