Hello everyone,

I'm looking for examples of virtual communities that gave bearth to
other virtual communities. I mean that the members of one virtual
community (a mailing-list for instance) decided to have two virtual
communities instead of one. The first one is about a subject and the
second one is about another subject (linked to the first one, more
specific, for instance).

Have you ever heard of cases like this?

Many thanks.

Regards,

Emilie Marquois-Ogez

Emilie Marquois-Ogez

Doctorante en informatique

France Telecom R&D
38-40, rue du Général Leclerc
92794 Issy-les-Moulineaux
Cedex France

Equipes de recherche :
- TECH/EASY/DIAG (France Telecom R&D)
- Systèmes à objets coopératifs (IRIT - UT1)

Tel : +33 (01) 45 29 81 91
Fax : +33 (01) 45 29 69 26

Page Web : http://www.univ-tlse1.fr/ceriss/soc/perso/marquois/Emilie%
20MARQUOIS.html