From: Social Networks Discussion Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of danah boyd
Sent: 8. marraskuuta 2005 3:57
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: social networks of youth

A while back, folks asked if anyone had good references on the social
networks of youth and there was very little response (but a bunch of
ongoing research).  So, i thought i'd ask again: is there any work
out there on social networks of youth culture?  (I'm personally
interested in teenage social networks (approximately 10-20).)

danah