Respected madams/sirs,
                                     i am V.B.Sabnis working with the university of manitoba in one of its project in india ,where we are working with the commercial sex workers to counter the proliferation of HIV/AIDS among them(male,female,hijira).personaly i feel that it very essential for us to know about the social network and dynamics of it among them.
                                                                      so,in connection with subject if any body has the information and if they are feeling like to share with me i will be happy for that.

                                                                                Thanking you

                                                                                  Venkatesh Sabnis