Dear Colleagues,

I like the HP Lab's works, particularly Lada Adamic's. But I have just found that one of her papers listed in that webpage was wrong. Please see the following corrections. Its accompanying abstrat should also be replaced with the later one.

http://www.hpl.hp.com/research/idl/papers/web10/index.html

Friends and Neighbors on the Web
Lada A. Adamic and Eytan Adar
First Monday, 8(6), 2003.

A social network caught in the Web
by Lada A. Adamic, Orkut Buyukkokten, and Eytan Adar
First Monday, volume 8, number 6 (June 2003),

Best,
Han..

Dr. Han Woo PARK
English site: http://www.hanpark.net
MSN messenger: [log in to unmask]
Internet phone Skype: hanpark2020
Mini-Homepage in Korea: http://www.cyworld.com/hanpark2020
Cyber-cafe in Korea: http://cafe.naver.com/newmas.cafe
Department of Communication & Information: http://yu.ac.kr/~media/
YeungNam University: http://www.yu.ac.kr/
214-1, Dae-dong, Gyeongsan-si,Gyeongsangbuk-do, South Korea, Zip Code 712-749