Param--

This looks at estimation errors in snowball sampling.

J.C. Johnson, J.S. Boster, and D. Holbert. "Estimating Relational
Attributes From Snowball Samples Through Simulation," Social Networks
11:135-158, 1989.

-----Original Message-----
From: Social Networks Discussion Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Param Singh
Sent: Saturday, November 19, 2005 5:01 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Statistical corrections for measures generated from data
collected by snowballing

Dear Socnetters,
I am looking for statistical corrections that can be applied to network
measures generated from data collected by snowballing. I will appreciate
if
you can point me to some relevant literature.
Thanks in advance,
Param
Param Vir Singh
Doctoral Student
Management Science (IS)
University of Washington Business School
University of Washington, Seattle
Phone: (206)-616-9705 Fax:(206)-543-3968
http://students.washington.edu/psidhu