Hi, Socnetters,

I have a valued-graph and want to calculate some basic network variables like centrality and density.

In case of centrality, UCINET and NetMiner can calculate centrality for valued graphs.

But I couldn't find the function to  calculate egocentric density for valued-graphs there.

Is there any network software I can calculate it with?

Or do I have to calculate it manually one by one? :(

Thank you in advance.

Min