In preparation for a talk I'm giving at a forthcoming conference about
online networks, I drew together a compilation of the ten major
implications  of the growth in popularity of social software---or more
broadly, the fact that more and more of your social interactions are
moving online.

Here's the talk:
http://www.thevirtualhandshake.com/blog/2005/11/27/social-implications-o
f-social-software
<http://www.thevirtualhandshake.com/blog/2005/11/27/social-implications-
of-social-software>

I would greatly welcome feedback/discussion on these points.  Thanks!

David Teten

Providing institutional investors with access to frontline industry
experts:

Nitron Advisors, LLC <http://www.nitronadvisors.com/>  (
http://www.NitronAdvisors.com <http://www.nitronadvisors.com/>  )

Consulting opportunities for industry experts:

Circle of Experts <http://www.circleofexperts.com/>  (
http://www.CircleofExperts.com <http://www.circleofexperts.com/>  )

Skype IM/VOIP phone: dteten

direct: [1] 212-329-1010, main: [1] 212-329-1020

cell: [1] 917-355-5726, private efax: [1] 815-642-0480

3 West 35th Street, 7th floor

New York, NY  10001-2204  USA

New book:

The Virtual Handshake--Opening Doors and Closing Deals Online (
http://www.TheVirtualHandshake.com <http://www.thevirtualhandshake.com/>
)

"Beyond Blogs and Social Networks" Conference, Dec. 1-2 (
http://www.srinstitute.com/CF401/ <http://www.srinstitute.com/CF401/>  )