Dear all,

Following up on this topic of virtual networks and/or online activism, does
anyone know of any network software that would enable me to map a network of
senders and recipients out of a dataset of 130,000 emails?

For perspective, I can manipulate the data into any format: Outlook,
Thunderbird, TXT and so on. I just want to know whether someone has already
developed such a software program or whether I should recruit someone to
help me develop some software for this purpose.

Thanks,

Yosem