Another update on the "locating a diaspora" project
for Warren Easton Fundamental HS in New Orleans
that had students scattered widely by Hurricane
Katrina.

There is now a new web site and bulletin board
at http://www.warreneastoninexile.com where
students and alumni can talk to each other and
where they can locate where they are now on a
Google map. I put a snapshot of the current
map at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/edward-vielmetti/62364395/
you may find a clump of Michigan dots which
represent in part the West Bloomfield, MI HS
students who are also working on the project.

Jennifer Rious is the faculty advisor for the project
and was a sociology teacher at Warren Easton.
She has expressed an interest in teaching an
online version of her sociology class. If anyone
here would be interested in helping her out with
that I'd be happy to make the introduction.

thanks

Ed

--
Edward Vielmetti in Ann Arbor, MI 48104