Hi All

I would be interested to know any upcoming summer courses or workshops on
social network analysis. I am not familiar with it at all (though I have
read works using it). So if you can share some information on any courses or
any other literature to begin with, I will be grateful. My specific area of
interest is social capital in regards to understanding response of community
networks after natural disasters.

thanks

Dhrubodhi

--