From: http://at.ufl.edu/~hdweb/status.cgi

Subject: Password Synchronization Event Posted: Tue 11/08/2005
15:34:59
users
occurred between the hours of 5 pm on 11/7 and 11:30 am on 11/8. If
you
are able to sign in to myUFL and not other university web sites, then
sign-on to myUFL and change your password again. This will synchronize
your password with other university web sites. If you have followed
this
procedure and continue to have problems please contact the help desk
at
392-4357 or via email at [log in to unmask]

>>> [log in to unmask] 11-09-05 0840 >>>
Hi,

We are using campus LDAP server for our intranet login authentication.
The users login with their gatorLink id and password. One of our user
changed her password through myUfl.com. Now she needs to login to
myUfl.com with her new password, but login to our intranet with her
old
password. It's supposed that LDAP server should be synchronized with
the
myUfl directory server. But apparently it is not.

Recently the LDAP server was down frequently. I wonder if there is
another gatorLink authentication option which is more accountable.