Re "A book that may be of interest to some of you has recently
been published by Palgrave: _General Sociology of Harrison C. White: Chaos
and Order in Networks._ by Reza Azarian.
http://www.palgrave.com/flyer/flyer.asp?is=3D1403944342

This book comes out (and perhaps is) Dr Azarian's dissertation. Among
other things, he interviewed a number of folks who had worked with
Harrison.

Which reminds me. A senior unnamed source has told me that Harrison's
_Identity and Control_ is now being translated into French -- and English.

 Barry