Hi
It has been 8ish years since I last used any of the network analysis programs and I need to quickly (a quick and dirty analysis would be fine) analize some data. I have come to realize I can't get up to speed on the programs in enough time. I need to hire someone to do this for me ASAP. I can pay, give second authorship or both.

Please contact me privately
208-885-6612 (office, pacific central time, Friday gone until about 3:30pm)
208-892-8347 (home, can call as early as 6:30am my time, will be gone from 8-3:30)

this e-mail or [log in to unmask] (I Need to figure out how to change my list e-mail address to my current one)

Thanks,
Carolyn