Cliff:
See:
 Valente, T. W. (2005). Models and methods for innovation diffusion. In
P. J. Carrington, J. Scott, & S. Wasserman (Eds.) Models and Methods in
Social Network Analysis. Cambridge, UK: Cambridge University Press.
and the literature cited within.

- Tom

Cliff Moser wrote:

>Hi all, I'm looking for any information on research between Social
>Networks, SNA and Innovation Diffusion especially within Project Based
>Organizations.
>
>Any help would be greatly appreciated....
>
>Cliff Moser

To learn more about my evaluation book go to:
http://www.oup-usa.org/isbn/0195141768.html
My personal webpage:
http://www-hsc.usc.edu/~tvalente/
---