Thanks very much, Patrick, for spotting this and pointing it out. The
correct early registration fee for student members is $40 US, not $55.
So you can be lazy and wait until March 1, but it will cost you $10
more. :-)

Bill

p.s. The stated deadline for abstract submissions, January 16, 2006, is
correct.