Hello

I'm working with a group of 17 leaders in a New Zealand organisation, and
their mutual trust networks. Using personal data and sociograms, we
identified the informal leaders, and the subgroups (cliques) which assisted
collaboration, and the subgroups and holes which precluded greater
collaboration.

In reviewing the data generated, I'm wondering what is the difference
between power in and degrees in. Are both measures recording the number of
choices received by the person? Or is something else being measured by each?

regards, Diana Jones

The Organisation Development Company
Better relationships - better results
+64 4 499 5559 www.sociometry.co.nz