Hi,

I am relatively new to SNA.  But i am fascinated with its capabilities
as an analytic technique.  I hope my question does not sound too basic:

i have spent quite a few long nights searching and reading information
about SNA.  But, couldn't find what i need:

I need a tool that can help me do some internet research.  More
specifically, i want to be able to link to discussion boards or mailing
lists (e.g. listserv archives) and automatically get a matrix that i can
input to the standard SNA software (e.g. NetMiner).  If that is not
possible, maybe a software that can look at one of my e-mail folders and
get a matrix (who replied to whom) out of it.

Thanks in advance for any tips on how (if possible) to do this.

I did take a look at issuecrawler, interesting tool but i am not sure it
can do what i want to do.

regards,

Panayiotis