Hi Group,

I have this paper that is conceptual and would like to submit it to a
journal. I am the only author on this paper.  Can anyone recommend a journal
that would be interested in such a paper. Would anyone be interested in
reviewing it? I look forward to hearing from you.

======
Abstract
This paper presents a discussion on the use of Social Network Analysis as a
method for mapping social interactions between researchers and decision
makers and using information and communication technologies to support such
interactions within healthcare organizations.  Depending on the knowledge
translation model the organization is working within, the organizational
interest or communication model, different forms of information and
communication technologies can be implemented. This paper provides an
insight into how social network analysis can be used along with information
and communication technologies to improve knowledge translation within
healthcare organizations.