I am looking for research that the investigates the influence of network
structure as a medium of (e.g., information) diffusion and the effect of
structure on some outcome variable. In particular, I am looking for
longitudinal research that shows that the diffusion effect decays over time
(i.e., the further away in time the dependent variable is measured from the
variable(s) that capture network structure, the smaller the effect size).
Thanks in advance.

Corey

Corey Phelps
Asst. Professor, Management & Organization
University of Washington
Box 353200
Seattle, WA  98195
(206)543-6579