From: Social Networks Discussion Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Barry Wellman
Sent: Saturday, December 10, 2005 1:19 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: a little question;-)

Folks,

Here's something to muse about while doing your Kwanza shopping:

I have to write a 1K entry for a sociology encylopedia about a small
subject: "Social Networks".

I'd be grateful if you would send me concise statements on what you
think
the big ideas, leading topics, most useful methods, and key findings are
-- not the fad of the moment.

I'd appreciate it if you'd post your replies to the list rather than
sending to me personally. This way, others have a chance to react and
comment.

I'll need this by Dec 20.
 Barry