Dear Colleagues:

Thank you so much for your emails. I am enclosing the final list of
people's recommendations.

Elizabeth Bott's book "Family and Social Network."

Bott, E. 1955. "Urban families: conjugal roles and social networks".
Human Relations. 8: 345-384.

Kelly, J. R. 1978. "Family leisure in three communities". Journal of
Leisure Research. 10: 47-60.

Orthner, D. K. 1976. "Patterns of leisure and marital interaction".
Journal of Leisure Research. 8: 98-111.

West, P. C. and Merriam, L. C. 1970. "Outdoor recreation and family
cohesiveness: a researchapproach". Journal of Leisure Research. 2:
251-259.

Mitchell, J. C. (1987) The components of strong ties among homeless
women. Social Networks, 9, 37-47.

Venkatesh, V. and Morris, M. G. (2000) In MIS Quarterly, Vol. 24 MIS
Quarterly & The Society for Information Management, pp. 115.

Wellman, B. (1992) In Men's Friendships(Ed, Nardi, P.) Sage, Newbury
Park, CA, pp. 74-114.

Wellman, B. (1996) Are personal communities local? A Dumptarian
reconsideration Social Networks, 18, 347-354.

Wellman, B., Wong, R. Y. L., Tindall, D. and Nazer, N. (1997) A
decade of network change: Turnover, persistence and stability in
personal communities. Social Networks, 19, 27-50.

Wellman, B. and Wortley, S. (1990) Different strokes from different
folks:Community ties and social support American Journal of
Sociology, 96,558-588.

Best,

S. Lee-Pak
St. John's University