   I have seen limpkins in a mango grove at the Charles Deering Estate  in
south Miami-Dade County, in my friends front yard in South Miami and next
to the canal adjacent to the University Center(Student Center) here on the
University of Miami campus. There is a large exotic snail that thye are
feeding on in the urban areas here at certain times of the year.
   Bob Kelley
   Tropical Audubon Society