Hi Folks. Time again to send in your bird sightings for submission to the
Florida Field Naturalist.

Please send me sightings of note for the east-central region, which
include Polk, Highlands, Okeechobee, and Osceola counties. Sightings
immediately outside of these counties can be sent as well if you don't
know to whom to send them.

Please send them to me by the end of this week (or no later than the end
of the weekend, Dec 11th).

Thanks, and good birding!

Paul Miller
Preserve Biologist