Hello, All.

After Dexter emailed this, my nerves were on end. By
the time I checked email today and friend Paul Hueber
told me he found them this morning (pics included) I
was just a tad...aggitated.

See, I was in the middle of a family birthday
composite celebration (combining 4 close birthdays
into one). But, since it was winding down, I checked
email and decided I had to leave.

Never seen a Canvasback, ya know.

Now I have. How Dexter managed to pick out those ducks
in that pond from that lane...?

Thanks, Dexter and Paul!

That put a capper on a good start to the morning. More
in the next post.

Andrew Boyle
Orlando, FL