Hello, All.

Well, with one sick son in tow, I took my oldest to
school and we wandered home around some local watering
spots.

Add to the new inland birds for me: 6 Blue-winged Teal
in a small pond on the edge of Greenwood Cemetery
among several Wood Ducks.

BTW, if anyone wants Wood Duck sightings there were at
least 20 at Lake Davis a couple blocks away along with
several Ring-necked Ducks.

Got home to a pleasant surprise. A Chipping Sparrow
foraging along the driveway. Let us get to within 6 or
7 feet for some quick shots.

Just checked. It is still there!

Andrew Boyle
Orlando, FL