ANNOUNCEMENT

Date:  22 November 2006

To:    All UF Graduate Students

From:  Karen Bradley, DMD, MBA
       UF Graduate School Associate Director

RE:    US PRESIDENTIAL MANAGEMENT FELLOWSHIP APPLICATIONS

This message is a clarification of the application process for US
Presidential Management Fellowships, featured on our online Financial Aid
Bulletin Board:

http://gradschool.rgp.ufl.edu/students/financial-aid-bulletin-board.html

The announcement of the fellowship was extremely late this year. Because the
nomination process is very short, we need your help. If you think you should
be nominated for this fellowship, please contact your graduate coordinator
for details. If he/she deems you are qualified for nomination, he/she will
help you with the application process and forward your paperwork to UF's
nominating official, Dr. Karen Bradley (UF Graduate School associate
director), for you.

The student online application deadline for this fellowship is 30 November
2006. The university's nomination deadline is 14 December 2006. Graduate
coordinators must submit their department's nominations to Dr. Bradley by 5
December 2006.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. For more information about the
US Presidential Management Fellowship and other non-UF fellowships available
to you, please review our online Financial Aid Bulletin Board on the UF
Graduate School website, where they are listed alphabetically:

http://gradschool.rgp.ufl.edu/students/financial-aid-bulletin-board.html